Lynne Smith Fund

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank You - From Michael Smith and the Children



I've written and rewritten many thank you notes over the past few months. As with most things that have to do with Lynne, nothing seems adequate. I'm always afraid my lack of eloquence will not do her justice. She was everything that you could imagine. Her interactions with the children was nothing short of magic, day in and day out. With her constant optimism and enthusiasm, she was inspiring to be around. The smile thats present in every picture was there with or without the camera. For nine years I was greeted with pleasant words and that smile. The kids and I were lucky to have had her for the short time she was here. Lynne Marie was truely a special person. The support from family and friends has been overwhelming, a testiment to the kind of person Lynne was. To everyone who has sent thoughts or prayers, cards, donated time or money, sent positive energy our way, the kids and I thank you.

The words seem to fall short, but thank you.

Michael, Benjamin, Riley, Shelby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home