Lynne Smith Fund

Monday, June 26, 2006

"The Sparkle in Lynne's Eyes is Still Shining"



The sparkle in Lynne's eyes is still shining through her family and friends.
Lynne was one of the brightest lights in my life. The fact that we reached such a HUGE goal in a couple of months does not surprise me one bit.
Lynne has touched so many people in her short life. Her smile went straight to your soul and warmed you up inside.

Thank you to Stacey and Susan for initiating this generous and thoughtful gesture. You have given many of us an avenue to feel like we have made some type of difference in such a difficult situation.

Lynne Marie will live on in our hearts:
She will be that shining star that you see on a warm night, that beautiful flower blooming in the spring, that first snow that puts the joy of winter in all of our hearts.
We will keep strong and happy for her babies that need to know the strong, loving, FUN, and beautiful mother that cherished them each day. She was a women that knew what she wanted and made sure she got it - her family was her heart and soul.
I LOVE YOU LYNNE.
As devestated as I am to have lost you in my life I know you are happy and safe. The rest of us will be fine, we will keep each other strong and will take care of each other as you would have wanted us to.
When one door closes - another opens.
I look forward to that kick in the xoxox when I am not doing right, or that special sign on an unexpected day when I really need it.
You are in our hearts, you always have been. That one day in study hall, 9th grade, is one of the best days of my life. All it took was one conversation, best friends forever.
Shine On Lynne Marie - I'm not letting you go!
--Posted by Anonymous to Lynne Smith Fund at 6/26/2006 09:16:22 PM
Beautifully Said Anonymous... S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true and how beautiful. Congratulations on achieving the first goal.. we all look forward to helping more in the future. Everyone is getting checked out for this silent killer right!? Let's keep working on the big picture.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home