Lynne Smith Fund

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Still Want to Contribute to The Lynne Smith Fund...What do I do?


Friends,

I have gotten a lot of questions about contributing to Lynne's Fund. Any contributions that come in from here on out I will still forward directly to Mike Smith and the children. I will still keep a tally.

This Fund is not closed. The short term goal has just been fulfilled in a very short time. I know of people who were meaning to send a donation and just didn't get to it yet. When I receive a donation, I will post the new amount on the website and post the donors names. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Lynne's family is very moved by your kindness. Lynne's mom thanked me personally for keeping Lynne's memory alive.

In case you don't know the address yet or you want to let someone else know, please send contributions to:

"The Lynne Smith Fund"
56 Lily Pond Lane
Chester Springs, PA 19425

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Stacey, this time I will get the check in the mail

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home